Support for dragging all selected data values at once (all objects scale for example). Works for objects, bones, sequence-strips.
- Hold Alt while changing values to enable. (this is to test behavior, it may have to be changed to something else)
- Supports button types: Number, Checkbox, Enum, (not text buttons).
- Supports dragging multiple values (vertical drag to choose multiple values).
To get a feel for the patch suggest changing objects transform, draw-options and layers.
Short demo video (no sound)
Design issues to resolve
These can be handled after inclusion, but should be agreed on by the UI team.
- Alt+LMB is currently used for simulate MMB for 2 button mice.
(also removed Alt dragging - undocumented method of further scaling down number-buttons).
- Some visual indication this feature is being use.
- Possibly some indication in properties header, eg:
Scene -> "Some" object
Scene -> "Some" object (+ 5 selected)
- Ensure some kind of predictable behavior when in local-view or using unlocked layers.
(probably OR the layer mask of all View3D's in the visible windows areas)
- Exactly how to enable, as noted already.