Currently there is an issue with naming of Print3D (aka 3D Print Toolbox) add-on as you will see on the picture below:
There is in total five places where users see the name of the add-on:
- 3D Print Toolbox in add-on title in User Preferences
- 3D Printing in Tool Shelf tab
- Print3D in Tool Shelf panel title
- Print3D in operator popup menu
- Print3D in Operator Redo panel (not shown on the screenshot)
From where I see it I think it should be apparent that both add-on title and Tool Shelf tab should be changed to Print3D. It's shorter, less generic and easier to remember name that already used across the add-on, for the exception of two places. And of course tutorial makers would finally use one specific name for this add-on.
This change won't produce compatibility issues.
UPD: Campbell's request: change title from "Print3D" to "Print3D Toolbox".