Patches for soc-2018-npr development.
- Created LANPR engine. Added files for it
- see lanpr_engine.c lanpr_dpix.c lanpr_snake.c lanpr_ops.c lanpr_util.c lanpr_all.h lanpr_util.h
- Implemented DPIX and SNAKE algorithm for feature line extraction.
- Implemented simple viewport drawing code for realtime line extraction. (now deprecated for new line layer structure)
- Implemented offline render calculations, including intersection calculation. See lanpr_ops.c, may move to a seperate file later.
- Hard coded DPIX data buffer, which is 2048X2048, and DPIX uses 7 of them in RGBA32f format. this is too big for many cards, will make the size into auto-decide.
- Offline caculation now inoperative because there are many pieces of code is in it's old format (ported from my standalone application) and waiting to be corrected.
- There are some structs also from my standalone application and I move most of them here because it makes it easier to make use of existing code.