This patch refactors the Scene properties to use the Grid Flow layout.
- Keys Set panel refactor - introduce the Keyframing Settings sub-panel
- Rigid Body World refactor - introduce the Settings sub-panel as with all the items expanded uses a lot of vertical space Note: the Cache sub-panel will also be affected in the Physics area.
- Custom Properties are fully flowing now
|Custom Properties expanded||Single||Rigid Body World expanded||Single||Key Sets expanded||Single|
Some of the of the current issues are not addressed and noted in the code.
The current issues are:
- Some of the properties will have the animation entry dot on the right even though they cannot be animated. Those have skipped / disabled the property decorate for now
- Operators buttons are still not using the single column split.
- Use Curves sub-panel uses the template_curve_mapping that needs to be edited elsewhere.
- template_any_ID doesn't have the label right aligned for now.