This patch uses the single column and grid flow layout for the Properties texture.
- Same issues, like in the previous patch related to templates - template_image and template_color_ramp that has to be addressed in the C code
- Possibly some of the if cases seem like they don't make sense and probably need to be removed / modified - like the Influence Panel
- Added some new sub-panels: TEXTURE_PT_image_settings, TEXTURE_PT_voronoi_feature_weights, TEXTURE_PT_colors_ramp
- Reorder the panels so Image is first in the case of Particle context
- There is an issue with the Color Ramp sub-panel with it being blank after a creation of the texture and until the checkbox is enabled. Added a workaround for now
- Not sure about some of the label names I choose for the Texture prop entries