This patch will enable generating proxies for all picture generating sequences using established interface.
This applies to fallback AVI engine as well as FFmpeg engine.
Support for PNG AVI output is added to sequencer.
Output of non-movie and non-image(seq's without input file) sequences is always bound to setting "per project".
To this output path, path <scene-name>/<seq-name>/ will be appended.
good idea is to set "per project" path to correspond to .blend file name.
Sequences will not keep track of proxies. If you rename/copy scene/sequence, either rename proxy path or rebuild proxies.
- There should be a way to track health status of proxies - if parameters of sequence change, proxy should not be used anymore, rebuild is required, user should be notified.
- I don't really know how to use animation system, so that part of code should be reviewed
- thread mutex I am using is quick and dirty hack. it is still possible to crash blender due to this, but it should be very rare.
- Filenames are created from sequence / scene names. This has to be sanitized.
- there is 1 unfreed mem block. I don't know where...
- I would move indexer.c from Imbuf module to space sequencer