Both the active tools and selection are now on LMB, which leads to various
conflicts. For that reason the LMB keymap now has a couple of differences
compared to before. These changes do not affect the RMB keymap.
- Context Menu: W -> RMB
- Select Tool activate ("drop tool"): None -> W
- Set Cursor: RMB -> Shift+RMB
- Loop Select: Alt+LMB -> double click LMB
- Mask Feather Vertex Slide: Shift+RMB -> Ctrl+Shift+RMB
- Node Select: only with LMB now, no RMB
The idea behind the W key Select Tool shortcut is that various tools can't be
combined with selection, unlike the RMB keymap. So this works as a quick
shortcut to drop a tool and go back to selection.
Tools: set Select Box tool as default, rather than Cursor.
This goes along with coming LMB select keymap changes, where we want the
user to be able to LMB click to select by default, rather than set the cursor.
The cursor will still be directly setabble with shift+RMB.
Depends on D3946.