- proporities while importing textures (tex_coordinate, projection type);
- AO tex (sets nodes but doesn't connect to main material);
- Alpha nodes;
- add "adjustment" node layer, for cleaner layout (by function)(if gamma nodes would destroy other exports i can agree the can be removed, but from my experience working with pbr always force you to modify spec, metal, rough textures.
- add reversed() in linke 2734, so "fancy_matal_nor" will be set as normal not metal;
- Split Normal and Bump (when both, combines them) I would really like to set default strenght to 0.3 but left at default for now;
- Cleanup texture nodes generation (it was smart to sort normal, but i think this one is cleaner for look: import texNode > naming etc > assigning by type;
- layout: node locations are relative now (the margin is only fixed now).
TODO (if this changes would be considered good direction):
- when alpha included change eevee material opacity options
- separate gamma nodes add as a separate func so it can be checked in files import proporietes
PS. I'm new and i hope diff index refers to certain branch i was working in BA blender2.8 branch.