- [re-commit] Per view-layer collection visibility
- [re-commit] Fix/workaround issues in pose and edit mode
- Outliner: Gray out collections only when they are invisible
- Outliner: Implement 3 levels of viewport visibility
Now collection and objects can be either: * Hidden for all the view layers. * Hidden for a view layer but not necessarily for all others. * Visible for a view layer but not necessarily for all others. Regarding icons: Whatever we decide to use for the "Hidden for all view layers" needs to be a toggle-like icon. Because when viewing "Scenes" instead of "View Layer" in the outliner we should be able to edit the collection "Hidden for all the view layers" as an on/off option. Shortcuts: * Ctrl + Click: Isolate collection (use shift to extend). * Alt + Click: Disable collection. * Shift + Click: Hide/Show collection and its children (objects and collections).
See T57857 for discussion.
- Not rebuild depsgraph on visibility change (only on disable collections).
- New icon for enable/disable (low priority, can be done after merge).
- Expose all options (isolate, hide/show, hide/show hierarchy, enable/disable) to a context menu in outliner.
- Support drag&drop (not sure if it is possible)
- Alt + Click conflicts with emulate 3 mouse button, decide what to do about it (if anything).