This patch is to try out some changes to transform orientations see rB6491d50d02b7c93b4955fe05dae62930f3a76ce1 for discussion on the topic.
This aims to resolve a conflict where artists in the Blender Studio want to keep keyboard axis setting global axis, even when the orientation is set to something else.
The solution in this patch is to allow gizmos to optionally use a separate orientation.
- Use the user orientation when pressing XYZ keys, second press switches to global.
- Pressing again switches to global, or local if you're have global orientation.
- There is a toggle in the top-bar for gizmos to have their own orientation.
- Once this is set, a drop-down is shown.
- This currently doesn't work with custom orientations, if find this useful, I'll finish up the patch.
- While the UI isn't final, buttons will be placed in the topbar.
- Not yet ready for code review.