This adds a popup for renaming.
- The popup opens with the text in an editable state.
- Pressing enter renames the data and closes the popup.
- Renames active: Object/Bone/Node/Sequence Strip.
- Currently mapped to F2 (using F-Keys so this can be kept a global shortcut for renaming the active item).
This replaces the context sensitive file-menu (while I liked this, it's a convenience that duplicates the file-menu which is almost always visible - so the tradeoff may be worth it).
- Adds support for popovers to open with a button in an edited state (can easily extend to other kinds of popup types).
- Uses last remaining bit of uiBut.flag :(