Implementation to use Cycles in the look dev mode. It supports the main
features that EEVEE provides. The main difference is that we don't blur the background.
- Display Pause button when cycles is used in lookdev
- Do not sync scene lights based on the look dev setting
- Create a custom world based on the look dev settings
- When switching between cycles/eevee look dev the state is kept so it is easy to compare the results of both render engines.
- Ignore transparency settings when rendering in look dev mode