Here is a summary of the major changes to the outliner in the branch
- Added a outliner_sync.c file for syncing. of anything I have changed I feel like this has the potential of needing more work
- Set the selection syncing flag from any operator that selects in outliner, object, or bone selection.
- I have also left a couple of print debug messages in the syncing code to help as I code.
- Extended box select to work with click+drag
- Added walk/keyboard navigation with left and right arrows for open/close element subtree
- Added range select to item activate
- Allowed selection of iconrow icons again
- Added a menu to select objects in aggregated iconrow icons
- Allow click+drag on disclosure triangles to open/close subtrees
Drag and drop
- Allow setting and clearing parents for all selected elements
- This required many changes for the popup menu for armatures, curves, and lattices. It might be best to not support those parenting options from the outliner.
- Fixed page up/down from scrolling past the bounds
- Fixed show active from scrolling past bounds
- Also modified to open outliner to all instances of active object
- Icon drawing for constraints and sequencer (needs more icons to be drawn for correct colors)