This addresses an issue poited out by @Aaron Carlisle (Blendify)
The header menus in Sculpt mode have two issues:
- They largely contain duplicated content, which is extra pointless now that we have the new Tool Settings header containing the exact same items
In other words, what is the point of this....
...when we have this:
They are even almost right next to each other.
- These menus only contain a random subset of brush options - it's nowhere near complete, and thus cannot be relied on to include everything.
- Many of these items are *not* lists of operators, but settings that relate to the current brush. This is, in. my estimation, very confusing. We should limit brush settings in the Tool Settings panels, and not put these in our pulldown menus - users don't expect that these things change per brush.
This patch does the following:
- Removes all items from the Sculpt menu - it was really completely redundant and pointless at best, confusing at worst
- Remove all the redundant entries in the Brush menu
- Move the items from Hide/Mask into the Sculpt menu instead - this is more consistent with the other paint modes
- Remove Show Mask from the Options panel, since this is already inside the Overlays panel.
Note: The Brush menu now only contains three items:
I would prefer to remove those too, although that means that we then need to add this to the Tool Settings.
We could solve it like with materials, with a little menu pullout: