Added undo/redo to the context menu.
Inserted comment in context menu, since it was missing.
Renamed Toggle Comments to Toggle Comment, since plural is not used in menus.
Reinserted buttons in Header for line-numbers, word wrap and highlight, since these settings are not on as defaults, when not in Scripting workspace.
Moved Live Edit, to View menu, since it is view related, and didn't fit well in the Edit category, which is for editing operations.
'Top/Bottom of File' renamed to Top/Bottom and placed in Navigation sub-menu.
Added all navigation functions to Navigation menu, since they were not exposed in the menus.
Added all selection functions to Select menu, since they were not exposed in the menus.
Moved the Select menu to the Header in consistency with the 3D View.
(Which I can't code(I'm Python only))
- In the Header, next to the text drop down menu, is a copy icon. This should be changed to FILE_NEW since, pressing the button will add a new text-block.
- Ctrl+F for Find should auto-add selected text to the Find search box(like Find Set Selected).
- Ctrl+H for Replace should open the sidebar, and add current selection to the replace box, before doing replace, so it is possible so read what will be replaced with what, before doing it.
- Add search direction: Up & down.
- Add replace all(in current document). (The current All button is for continuing search over all text blocks)
- Text Auto Complete: Always use the Python API lib, even though the current text block do not have .py extension(yet). Could be added to Properties to unselect Python API for auto complete.
- 'Find Set Selected' should have a shortcut key - this function is much more valuable with a hot key function.
- Register, Live Edit and Make Internal are missing proper documentation, since it is very hard to understand what these functions are for.
- Add: Remove Trailing Whitespace, since it's annoying to use an external editor for this simple thing.
- Organize templates in sub-menus when there are several entries in the same categories ex: Gizmo, Operator and UI.
- Comment operator is missing a tooltip.