- Added rotate function that rotates an image about a given origin with an option to expand the canvas to fit the new image. You can also specify a fill color that plays nice with the various resampling methods.
- Added transpose function to rotate in 90 degree increments, flip the image etc.
- Added blend function to blend two images together using the different blend methods (eg. LINEAR_DODGE, MIX etc.)
- Added paste function which pastes an image onto another at a given coordinate (convenience function, special case of blend call).
- __deepcopy__ of an ImBuf now actually creates a deep copy of the original image (buffers etc.)
- Added error-handling for the case where an ImBuf could be created with an invalid size (0*N)
- Added simple mode handling when calling imbuf.new, allowing you to specify one of 3 color modes (L, RGB, and RGBA).
- Fixed a number of compiler warnings about potential arithmetic overflows in rectop.c.
NOTE: All of these only work on the color buffers, not the z-buffers.