Follow-up to D6132 moving the regular shared libraries we have into their own folder as well
I Refactored the manifest generation into macros.cmake so we can share the generation code with the CRT manifest, since there was very little code left in platform_win32_bundle_crt.cmake I moved this back into the main windows platform file.
Having the hashes in the manifest was problematic for a couple of reasons
- they change when we sign the binaries, which gets done *after* the build.
- I'm unable to detect changes when we update the .dlls in svn and update the hashes appropriately without doing it every time cmake runs. (wrong hash will give you an error at start-up)
Given hashes are an optional part in a manifest support has been removed.
I'd like to keep the thumbnailer out of the shared libs, since it's not a library blender loads directly