Adding USD to a lite build
- set 'WITH_USD' to 'On'
- rebuild, build errors regarding boost
- set 'WITH_BOOST' to 'On'
- rebuild, still build errors regarding boost
- double check, 'WITH_BOOST' is really on.
- re-run cmake manually
- rebuild, hoping for a different result, but why would it... still build errors regarding boost
- Look in CMakeLists.txt finally find the bit that silently disables boost
- Curse the one who thought that was a good idea just a tiny bit.
- Fix the issue
- Rebuild, TBB errors now
- Turn WITH_TBB on
- Glorious success!
This patch fixes
- The Silent disabling of boost
- Add a check that USD is is not on before doing that
Add similar checks for TBB this already existed for windows, but should have been done for all platforms.
- move the TBB checks to a central location rather than the individual platform files