Several new functions has been added to the VSE menus since the last round of vse-menu-housekeeping, making the menus more cluttered and higher than needed.
- Rename to "View All", rename to "View Selection", rename to "Go to Current Frame"(and move), for consistency.
- Remove separators in the Show-section to make the menu as short as possible.
- Insert separator between show-section and "Sync Visible Range", since everything in show-section relates to the visuals of the Sequencer.
- In Channel sub-menu: Move "Both Sides" up and remove separator in consistency with the Handle submenu.
- Add Modifiers.
- Remove Copy Modifiers to Selection, since it is already in the Modifiers panel in the Sidebar, where the user actually can see what modifiers are copied.
- Move Add Modifier to Add menu.
- Move Active Strip options above Add Transition and Add Fade.
- Rename Fade to Add Fade.
- Replace Transform sub menu with Transform options, for simplicity.
- Move Rename below Delete.
- Insert Duplicate icon in consistency the context menu for cubes.
- Renamed "Clear Fade" with "Delete Fades".
- Renamed "Crossfade Sounds" to "Add Crossfade", since it is only available with Sound Strips.(Add Transition is still available with ex. movie strips)
- Removed the separators between Add elements.