This option is different than the others, it will use metadata from the scene strip instead of the current scene.
Maybe that should be communicated better somehow, but I don't think making it more similar to the other items helps with that.
- Remove the word 'use'
- Add an asterisk, '*Strip Metatadata'.
Using an '*' in a document, like numbered citations usually infers more information is available in the footer, but in this case, I think people would assume, in the Tooltip?
- Modify the Tooltip, incorporating Williams suggestion.
I don't an asterisk is a good solution. Instead I suggest:
- Rename to "Metadata from Strip"
- Move this setting out of the column flow, and onto its own line
- Use if rd.use_sequencer and len(context.scene.sequence_editor.sequences) > 0: to hide it when there are no strips.
It can also be made into an enum, but this would go most of the way and only requires Python edits.