The exec method was totally wrong and also the UI panel now shows all parameters except mode, because mode is not logic and it's only valid for the tool.
- Removed exec panel. After testing a lot, I have seen this panel is not logic for this operator that is designed to be used only in modal mode. Also, the values are not easy to use because you can select several strokes at time.
If you need change the values in a python script, you don't need the operator, just access to the properties exposed props in RNA.
- Changes to make the use smoother.
Not sure I can review this good enough.
- the behavior of the tool seems to have been changed quite a bit? (not sure if this can be split in two -- fix & change of the tool)
- one other solution to hide the redo panel is to mark all properties PROP_HIDDEN | PROP_SKIP_SAVE
Using the tool itself is still a mystery to me [sorry, maybe I should try harder... and maybe this is also out of scope of this 'bugfix']
- translating seems to swap axis occasionally? (it follows the mouse, but when I cross the origin this gets reversed?)
- starting a translation often "jumps" on mouse/pen down, this seems wrong to me...
- it is also unclear where the origin of transformations (rotation/scale) are?
maybe there are others (greasepencil team) who could review this better?
- Simplified code and remove any "Jump" when select again transform in the first mouse click.
I have changed how is calculated the transform. The old code was the result of several testing/design steps and the function was over complicated.