Add a generic operator for modifier, constraint, and shader effect drag
and drop in the outliner.
The following operations are allowed:
- Reordering within an object.
- Copying a single modifier/constraint/effect to an other object.
- Copying (linking) an object's modifiers/constraints/effects to another.
This is useful/needed for a number of reasons. (using modifier to represent all three types of data)
- We show modifiers, constraints, and shader effects in the outliner with minimal useful behaviors. You can see at a glance the modifiers on an object/bone, and can delete or disable it. Adding the ability to reorder in the outliner gives another purpose for showing this data.
- AFAIK it's currently impossible to copy a single modifier between objects. Using the outliner for this is intuitive.
- This also applies to linking. This can be done through the object menus, but it's also nice to use the outliner to easily link all modifiers to another object.