Border Zoom, Zoom Border or Zoom to Border?
Closed, ResolvedPublic


r49683 Win 7, 64 Bit

For 2D the border zoom tool is named Zoom to border. For the 3D View we have the name Zoom border in the menu, and Border zoom in the User preferences. Three names for one thing may be two names too much.

My favourite name for it would be Rectangle zoom :)

While at it, i can`t find the menu item for Zoom to border in the 2D window.