Currently there's a panel in the toolbar called 'Rigid Body Tools'
I don't think these items fit into the scope of the toolbar. Here's why:
- These are not real tools, all they do is change values of settings in Properties.
- The 'Calculate Mass' item should be placed next to the Mass setting in Properties it relates to, rather than act as a tool in the toolbar
- It's inconsistent to put buttons to quickly set up Rigid Bodies only. What about all other areas? i.e. buttons to set up a material etc? Where does it stop?
- These 'quick setup' buttons can be better replaced by rigid body presets inside the Rigid Body properties
- Some of the buttons in Rigid Body Tools are only there because it's hard to apply properties to multiple objects in Blender. This is a general issue is search of a general solution. Shouldn't be solved by adding lots of special 'apply X to selected' buttons. In the end you'd need one of those buttons for every item.