Operating system and graphics card
Arch Linux with AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics
Short description of error
The vertical tab strip in the tools panel on the left of the 3d view do not have proper coloring with some of the default themes. The coloring was correct with Blender 2.69.8.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on a (as simple as possible) attached .blend file with minimum amount of steps
- Open a new file with Blender 2.69.10. My hash is c7ac0ed.
- Open the tools panel in the 3d view.
- Open the User Preferences window.
- Change the theme to "Blender 2.4x" (many others are broken as well; the default theme is not.)
- The tabs are very hard to read and seem to have incorrect coloring (e.g. almost no contrast).