Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and Nvidia GeForce GTX 480
Broken: 2.69.0 r60995
Short description of error
In Video Sequence Editor after adding keys to value in panels it is not possible to add another key.
Attempting to change the value of keyed property (Image Offset X or Y in the example) fails and the value is reset back to the keyed value.
A workaround is to key the same values on different frame and then move the corresponding F-Curve key but the resulting curve looks like staircase (see the blend file).
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add Scene as Strip in VSE
- In Properties panel enable Image Offset and key its X and Y values
- Go to another frame and try changing the keyed properties by typing or dialing (it should fail).
- Key the same values on another frame by pressing I key
- In Graph Editor move the key up or down - the curve looks like staircase.
Based on a (as simple as possible) attached .blend file with minimum amount of steps: