Operating system and graphics card
Broken: 2.69.0 r60995, 2.70 25ad7b4
Short description of error
Using an operator and changing an option in the redo/f6 menu immediately after editing text in the text editor causes the last text entry to be 'undone'.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on a (as simple as possible) attached .blend file with minimum amount of steps
Using attached file:
- Enter any text in text editor space
- Make the 3D view 'active', e.g. by rotating or panning etc
- Use an operator that will have options in the redo panel after being run e.g. scale, confirm any scaling
- Change any option in redo panel, e.g. checkbox or property
- Any change that was made in text editor has now been undone.
This will only work if the operator is used directly after entering text, if anything is done between editing text and changing operator option, such as selecting the object, this won't work. Object should be selected before entering text.