Operating system and graphics card
Broken: Blender 2.70
Worked: probably none
Short description of error
in Textured display while being set to Multitexture, disabling backface culling in the N-panel do nothing
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load the attached blend , it's an unclosed cylinder with a texture, material defined (blender render mode)
- Be sure Blender is set to Blender Render mode , not to Cycle Render.
- Set the 3D view display to Textured mode.
- Press N , scroll down to the Shading tab and set it to Multitexture
- Enable or disable the Backface Culling will not change the fact that in the 3D view the backface culling is enabled constantly
Now change to GLSL and backface culling works, it will hide the back face when enabled and show the backface when disabled.