Kubuntu Linux 13.04 64bit, AMD Radeon HD 4670 graphics
Broken: tested in 2.70 official release (2014-03-19, hash 19e627c), 2.68a, 2.61
Short description of error
Driver controlled value not updates properly during
animation playback in viewport and during rendering
of animation. Usually it has 1 frame lag.
P.S. Driver controlled value is updated by select-grab-esc
of any bone of the armature under consideration.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
In attached .blend:
- Select Yellow bone in Pose mode and go to Bone Constrains Tab (if not already).
- In Timeline try to go through frames 1-2-3 and see Yellow bone orientation not corresponding to Orange bone On/Off position.
- Also in Bone Constrains Tab it is seen that IK constraint influence is not updates properly.
Description of rig setup:
- Yellow bone has IK constraint on it (aiming at Red bone) and no animation on it.
- Yellow bone's IK constraint influence is connected to Orange bone rotation through a driver.
- Orange bone is animated.
- Text mark added to faciliate Orange bone state indication.