Operating system and graphics card
Broken: (example: 2.69.7 4b206af, see splash screen)
Short description of error
Adding a target to targetless IK which is another targetless IK changes RIGHT-Mouse to CONFIRM instead of CANCEL
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Based on a (as simple as possible) attached .blend file with minimum amount of steps
- Extrude start cube face twice in one axis.
- Add a Bone to one segment of extruded cube.
- Extrude bone twice, one for each segment.
- Parent cube to armature
- Add targetless IK to Bone.002, Length 2
- Add targetless IK to Bone.001, Length 1
At this point, right clicking a bone in Pose Mode (default setup) and pressing G moves the bone. A further right click cancels the selection. Normal.
- Select Bone.001 and in Bone Constraints add a Target to the IK to be Bone.002
- Select Bone.002, Press G to move bone.
9) Right Click
This Should Cancel the move but now seems to Confirm it instead.