Broken: 2.70 f7d06cdb6b
Worked: 2.69 release
Short description of error
Fields (buttons) with editable text and dropdown buttons in datablocks editor are broken in 2.70. Some of them can not be edited, some of them lead to crash.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Switch outliner to datablocks editor.
- Expand Cameras -> Camera
- Try to edit Name -- fields like this are uneditable in datablocks UI (were editable in 2.69).
- Look at Type, Composition Guides and Sensor Fit dropdowns -- no text is these fields. Try to set them -- still no text.
- Scroll down and single click Dof Object field -- the list of objects is empty.
- Double click Dof Object field -- blender will assert at string.c:117, BLI_strncpy(), at 'maxncpy != 0' and crash.