nVidia GF GTX 660
Short description of error
When I connect a texture to Particle/Hair Density parameter every time I click some, any button in Texture tab (or texture slot in PArticle tab) the position of hair strands changes.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Create any mesh (box will be fine), and a small plane which will take place of a feather
- Create Particle System, change:
- from Emiter to Hair (Hair Length: 0.3 will do)
- Render --> Object --> Dupli Object: the plane mesh you created
- Textures --> click New
- having it selected go to Textures tab, to Influence and click Density.
Attached blend file has it all set up.