System Information and Blender Version
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 670
- The error occurs both on Linux and Windows
- Linux: Blender build rBb33d83bf51e8, Debian jessie x64, nvidia-glx 331.67-2, nvidia-cuda-toolkit 5.5.22-3 (6.0 not yet available in jessie)
- Windows: Blender 2.71, Windows 8 64-bit, NVIDIA driver version 337.88 (the most recent ones)
Short description of error
Baking COMBINED pass with Cycles on a GPU does not work for higher number of samples. It fails with a series of errors "CUDA error: Launch exceeded timeout in ...". See
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open . It should have number of samples set to 32.
- Click 'Bake'. No error should occur.
- Change the number of samples to 64.
- Click 'Bake'. It should fail with errors described above.