GC: Nvidia GeForce 530 GT
Bezier Hook to New Object does not work properly
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a Bezier Curve
- Go to the Edit Mode
- Press V and select (Set Handle Type) to Vector
- Select left-one Handle point
- Extrude it by Z coord. (ex: E -> Z -> 2 -> Enter)
- Select the corner point of bezier curve
- Press Ctrl+H (Hooks) and choose "Hook to new object"
Now leave the Edit mode (back to Object Mode) and try to move newrly created Null object. You may see, that in 2.71 Null object doest not move the corner of the curve.