Windows 8.1 Pro
Broken: 2.71 final, 2.71 RCs
Assigning World an Environment Texture results in a hard crash at render time (no crash log, no debug information in the console).
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Open default scene
- Enable Open Shader Language
- Add shader nodes to World Surface
- Assign Background to World Surface shader
- Assign an Environment Texture to Background
- Hit Render (or change the Viewport Shading to Rendered)
Tested and confirmed to occur with EXRs and JPGs.
Not tested with TIFFs.