Windows 7 64, HD 5770
Broken: 2.71 release & e0d8e62
Short description of error
Extrude and Undo on a curves startpoint messes up the point order (numbering?) when Undo is executed in a different "Editmode session".
This negatively affects points that are assigned to a Hook.
Its complicated to describe, please take a look in the file.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Setup for Hook:
- Add a NurbsPath (Curve), add an Empty.
- Give Curve a Hook Modifier.
- Set Empty as Hook, and assign the middle control point of Curve.
- Move Empty, Curve point should move aswell.
- Go into Curves Editmode.
- Select the starting point and extrude one time.
- Leave Editmode and enter again = different Editmode.
- Undo your extruded starting point with STRG+Z.
The assigned Hook point has changed. (move Empty)
It has shifted one point forward, related to extrude actions.