Nvidia GeForce 710M
Short description of error
I try to make a GLSL lightmap material with nodes. The material looks fine in the viewport, but when I press 'P', it looks different, both of the diffuse and lightmap textures use the same UV map.
The node setup contains:
- Geometry node, the UV layout set to 'UVMap'
- Texture node, with a simple image texture, this is connected to the previous node, through the UV
- Another geometry node, set to 'lightmapUV'
- Another texture node, with a lightmap texture (baked before, but error also if its from a file), connected the the second geometry node
- Mix node, the 2 texture nodes' colors are coming in, the blend mode does not matter
- Output node, color connected to the mix
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Press 'P' in a viewport, and see the difference
If you try to change the node setup, even if you leave out the mix node, wrong UV is used in many cases.