Intel i7 920, GeForce GTX 780, 12gb ram, Windows 8.1 x64
Broken: 2.72 release
Short description of error
Blender immediately vanishes when rendering with OSL turned on + an environment texture.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start Blender with the default scene.
- Change the renderer to Cycles.
- Turn on Use Nodes for the World Surface.
- Attach an Environment Texture to the background colour.
- Load an EXR/HDR image into the Environment Texture.
- Turn on Open Shading Language for Cycles.
- Hit Render or change the viewport to Rendered mode.
Blender will exit/vanish!