Windows 7 64-bit, 6 MB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 405 (newest driver as of today, same issue on previous driver)
Broken: 2.72.2 c8995ec (latest buildbot version)
Short description of error
Sculpt is lagging severely with VBO´s enabled, but only after settings saved and restart. This took some time to figure out since I normally have a lot of customized settings.This has worked fine on same system before.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Start Blender with factory settings
- Activate VBO´s in user setting and save
- Add UV-sphere
- Add multires modifier, subdivide to about 1 mil polygons
- Sculpt (smooth and fine)
- Exit Blender
- Restart Blender
- Redo steps 3-5 (laggy performance)
- Reset factory settings and redo steps 2-5 (smooth and fine again)
No other settings but VBOs were changed, except that I enabled fast navigate in sculpt panel.