Project: Blender Extensions
Tracker: Python Scripts Upload
Script name: Texture Projection
I wrote new blender's add-on.
This add-on can project texture to mesh in View3D mode.
Here is usage.
- Press key U
- Click Texture Projection - Start Texture Projection
- Select faces which will be projected
- Press key N to show properties
- Select Image which will project to face
- (optional) You can change texture render state.
- Click Texture Projection - Project Texture
- Click Texture Projection - Stop Texture Projection
Also, I made tutorial video.
Any problems, comments and proposals are welcome.