MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
Broken: Version 2.76 (2.76, 2015-Oct-11)
When trying to animate the opacity of a strip in the VSE, once a keyframe is set I can't edit the value in the Properties panel.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- New Blender File (or load attached one)
- Go to the VSE
- Add a scene strip
- Select scene strip with RMB
- Open up the properties panel with "n"
- Find the Strip Opacity attribute
- Drag the opacity.. it works fine.
- Set the opacity to 0.
- Set a key by hitting "i"
- Scrub ahead a few frames.
- Drag the opacity - It will keep snapping back to 0. Even typing will set it back to 0.