Windows 8.1Pro 64bit, nVidia GTX660
Broken: Blender 2.76b, 2.77 Testbuild 1
Short description of error
Blender crashed when using modifier and scaling with typing "1/0" in Mesh Edit Mode.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add a cube or select it, and add a Skin modifier.
- Enter the Edit Mode.
- Select one or two vertices. (Don't select all)
- Press [S] key to scale them.
- Input following keys:  [/] [BackSpace]. Header prints like "Scale X:[1/(|)] = 1]...".
- Press  key. Blender will crash immediately.
I don't think it's rare case that such typing. I usually used scale tool with numerical input and pressed numpad 0 insted 1...;)