Linux Manjaro 15.12 64Bits
Nvidia 8600 GT
Blender 2.77 RC2 official and Blender 7f03e7c compile for me.
Short description of error
If use many scenes with differents resolutions in cameras the OpenGL render animation is wrong.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Add 3 scenes in a new file (add a camera in every scenes).
- In every scenes, in properties, change resolution to 1920x1080 - 100%.
- Add a new scene. In this new scene, change resolution to 1920x1080 - 50%
- To go to screen layout "Video editor".
- Add the 3 first scenes to the strip editor in the sequencer.
- Try "OpenGL Render Animation" in the sequencer.
- Not correct OpenGL render Animation, but is correct in OpenGL render image.