Windows 8.1 pro x64, GTX660
Broken: 2.76b, 2.77a
Short description of error
Freestyle renders wrong edges of objects which in the other RenderLayer when it goes out of camera.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Make two objects (A and B).
- Move "A" object to first Scene Layer, and also move "B" object to second (or somewhere but not first) Scene Layer.
- Set the Layer of the default RenderLayer in the scene to only first Scene Layer (where "A" object is).
- Add second RenderLayer to the scene and set the Layer to only second Scene Layer (where "B" object is).
- Make LineSets each RenderLayers.
- Enable Freestyle and "Full Sample" render option.
- Make an animation for "B" object to move it from the place in the active camera view to out of view.
- Render the animation.
When the frame that "B" object disappears (out of view), Freesyle renders the edges of it same as previous frame (where "B" object appeared in the view).
See also the attached file. ()