Windows 10, Quadro K2000
Broken: 2.77, 2.78
Short description of error
The Scene strip (in "Use Sequence" mode) doesn't handle certain types of strips within the referenced scene correctly. For Multicam Selector strip, the output is blank. For Adjustment strip, blender crashes!
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Using the attached blend file you can follow these steps:
- Scan through the short scene. Notice that it switches from black to white.
- Switch to scene 2: multicam scene
- Scan through the scene. Notice that it is not rendered as expected. It should be the same as the first scene but it's just blank.
- Switch to scene 3: adjustment. Notice that because of the adjustment. The output is a light grey.
- Switch to scene 4: adjustment scene. Blender crashes.
Finally, I've never worked on blender's code base before but I believe I have a solid attempt at a fix but I'm not sure what the best way to convey it is. I have my change committed locally in git. What would be the best way to go about trying to get this change reviewed?