Windows 7 Professional SP1
NVIDIA GTX 960
Broken: (example: 2.78 4bble22
When the freestyle SVG export addon is enabled and there are no freestyle line sets but freestyle is enabled the SVGExporterLinesetPanel will query the active freestyle line style and cause and attribute error.
Should this be wrapped with a Try/Except, hasattr or poll function to prevent blender from attempting to access freestyle line styles when they do not currently exist?
Included below is a stack trace of the error as it occurred on my machine.
CRITICAL | 2016-10-27 15:34:12 | 823 | bv: 2.78 (sub 0) | Uncaught exception Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78\scripts\addons\render_freestyle_svg.py", line 193, in draw linestyle = freestyle.linesets.active.linestyle AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'linestyle'
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Load default startup file
- Enable the Freestyle SVG Export Add on
- Enable Freestyle on the render properties panel
- Delete the default lineset from the Freestyle Line sets panel in the Render layers properties tab
- The above exception should occur