Windows 7 64-bit
Intel(R) HD Graphics
Short description of error
Try to make multiple cameras on some viewports (3D View areas), not User Persp but Camera Persp. If you change the camera of one viewport by using of the Set Active Object as Camera (CTRL+Numpad 0) then all the cameras of all the viewports (3D View areas) become the same camera of the current viewport (3D View area). The bug is: why not the camera of the current viewport only is changed?
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- File > New
- Split Area into two 3D Views (Left and right)
- Select the default camera
- Go to the left viewport (left 3D View) > View menu > Cameras > Set Active Object as Camera (Or just type Ctrl+Numpad 0)
- Go to the right viewport (right 3D View): Add a second Camera, then grab and rotate it in a good place in order to view the default cube.
- Go to the right viewport (right 3D View) > View menu > Cameras > Set Active Object as Camera (Or just type Ctrl+Numpad 0) with the selected camera.
- Then remark that you'll have this error: The camera of the left 3D View changed too.