Windows 10, GTX970
Short description of error
When object has multiple UV maps, Collada exporter does not assign any texture to the materials, even though the texture is displayed correctly in the Blender textured viewport.
Known workaround is to delete all other UV maps, then export works as expected. But then, the object can't be used again to rebake textures when the other UV maps are needed for baking.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Object has multiple UV maps and materials
- Correct UV map (UVmerge) is selected as active
- Baked texture is assigned to the whole mesh surface in UV Editor (Blender textured viewport displays it correctly)
- Collada Export with Default SL Static preset
- Problem: After Collada export, no texture is assigned to the object. Instead, viewport colors are assigned to the materials.