Windows 10 1607, GT730 MSI 4G
Broken: (example: 2.78 cf127f, Build of 19 may 2017
Worked: (Build of 18 may,)
Short description of error
Blur node is causing black squares when using denoise.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
Most likely to occur when doing following steps:
- Make a mesh, like a chain (addon)
- Shade flat
- Give it a pbr metal shader , no roughness
- Load .hdr or .exr environment map
- Switch on Denoise with default options
- Add a blur node in the compositor.
- Everything renders fine , and denoise renders fine, but when compositor starts to do it's work , black squares appear.
Notes: gone when you switch the option on: Gamma or Relative in the blur node