- Windows 10 (Windows 10 Version 1607)
- AMD RX470 Driver: Radeon Software Version 17.4.4
Date: 2017-02-24 14:33
Short description of error
I opened Blender and used it maximized (I pressed the rectangle in the upper right corner), after a while I minimized Blender and switched to my Desktop. After I clicked the blender icon in my taskbar the application didn't focus and after pressing the blender icon again I got a Blender window with an incorrect UI.The application did not respond and had to be restarted.
I disabled the OpenCL support for Cycles, because I thought it could be the reason but that did not help. I also uninstalled Blender and reinstalled it, but the bug still exists.
Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
- Maximize Window
- Use for a while (I rendered the scene with the cycles engine)
- Minimize window
- Click on the Desktop or another application
- Click on the blender icon in the Windows Taskbar
Is there an easy entry point for beginners to investigate the bug? If so I would like to help resolve the bug myself.